quarta-feira, setembro 07, 2005

Amor de Verão



Começa assim, com a música de Goldfrapp:

“It starts in my belly
Then up to my heart
Into my mouth I can’t keep it shut
Do you recognize the smell
Is that how you tell
Us apart
I fool myself
To sleep and dream
Nobody’s there
No-one but me
So cool
You’re hardly there
Why can’t this be killing you
Frankenstein would want your mind
Your lovely head”

O filme é uma visão pouco Shakespeareana do amor. É trágico, o amor, mas nem sempre pelas mesmas razões. Gostei dos planos brilhantes (de luz), dos momentos musicais ternurentos, dos olhares cheios de vida e paixão. Faltou qualquer coisa!


Tamsin: So what are you gonna do with your life?
Mona: I'm gonna be a lawyer.
[pause]
Mona: I'm gonna get a job in an abertoire, work really hard, get a boyfriend who's like... a bastard, and churn out all these kids, right, with mental problems. And then i'm gonna wait for the menopause... or cancer.

Sem comentários: